LPG gas engineers – Here at SWR Plumbing and Heating all engineers are LPG (liquid petroleum gas) qualified. Call today for a friendly chat on how we can advice you.
£75 fixed for the first hour
£45 fixed for following hours*
*Following hours charged at 15 minute intervals.
Offering solutions for home owners, business owners, agents and landlords
- Replacing or installing gas change over valves (allowing the use of multiple LPG bottles)
- Installation of LPG combination boilers or cookers
- Full gas central heating systems
- Relocating gas bottles and supplies
- Retrospective certification
- Commissioning static home units
- Running under ground gas supplies terminating in a house end kits or gas valves
- Converting cookers from natural gas to LPG
- Servicing LPG appliances
- Searching and rectify any escape of gas
- Performing gas safety checks for landlords and letting agents
Key safety advice for siting LPG cylinders
LPG cylinders have to be sited outside if they are to be used as part as a permanent installation. We can advice you on this before work commences. The important ones are…
- At least 2m away from an untrapped gully, cellar opening or storm drain
- At least 1m away from an openable window, door or air vent
- At least 1m away from combustible material
- Always outside
Looking to have L.P.G gas delivered to your door free of charge? Andys Gas can help.